Sometimes your application requires an extra-wide belt. In the past, this labor-intensive splicing process required technicians adept at the special beveling technique that ensured high performance and strength.
Not anymore! Gone are the days of simple overlap splices and glue bonds. Now splice a belt to any width with reliable, high-quality results. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to splice lightweight longitudinal belts with a high tolerance – all while delivering routine, reliable splices every time.
- Extra-wide belts can be made endless or have ends prepared for splicing in the field
- Splice impression top belting without removing cover: diamond top, Z-top, roughtop, pebble top
- Cover surfaces: smooth, rubber, PVC, urethane, fabric, friction, light impression
- Any carcass type: solid woven polyester, non-woven, needled, standard plies
Longitudinal splices are ideal in the following applications:
- Cross lappers
- Fiberglass insulation
- Optical sortation
- Plywood and particle board manufacturing
- Vehicle component manufacturing
Need additional customizations? Mi Conveyance Solutions is able to add V-guides, cleats and other profiles as required. Not quite sure what the application requires? No problem, our nationwide belt specialists are just a phone call away, and our field service teams can help with installation.
- Hole punching
- Many splicing styles
- Durowall™ sidewalls
- Many compounds and materials
Resources - Longitudinal Splicing solutions
Longitudinal Splicing Capabilities Flyer
Any belt width is possible with our new state-of-the-art press. Splice a belt to any width with reliable, high-quality results.
Conveyance Solutions Capabilities Brochure
Every day you depend on conveyor belting, hose, gaskets and seals to keep business moving forward. Learn more about our conveyance solutions, capabilities and services.
Conveyor Belt Specialists
Find your closest Mi Conveyance Solutions belting specialist with our belting specialist territory map.