Upgrade Your Belt-Driven Roller Conveyors
We understand belt failure happens. Designed to optimize uptime, Mi’s exclusive RedDrive® belt and splicing system changes everything.
When downtime minutes count, Mi Conveyance Solutions offers a belt-driven roller conveyor belt that delivers longer life and a dramatically improved splicing process.
You’ll be up and running again in 80% less time when you partner with us.
Popular RedDrive® conveyor belt applications include:
- Distribution centers
- Fulfillment centers
- Cross-dock facilities
- Delivery centers
Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Improved design of the blue drive belt
- Fabric material reduces fray and overall stringing in mistracking issues
- Lower-durometer TPU provides more flexibility to last longer
- Lower-durometer TPU increases the grip on the drive and roller and reduces overall drive tension
- Comes in easy-to-manage rolls of 656 ft.
- Built to improve the OEM design
- Combines an improved Cord technology with a more durable TPU compound
- Delivers a 10-15% stronger belt
- Requires 25% less tension to drive
- Lighter construction reduces roller noise
- Results in an increased splice strength by 30-40% when used with system belt cutter and press
- Comes in an easy-to-use spool of 1200 ft.
NDX Belt Cutter
- Delivers precision with every cut
- Fully automatic indexing for easy and accurate preparation
- Automatically moves forward with every crank of the handle
- Prepare belt ends in 3-5 minutes
- Results in a clean, uniform and precision finger, ensuring splice success
- Available in two styles to match the correct belt for an optimized splice length
Aero 325 Belt Press
- Arrives pre-programmed to cook belts
- Eliminates setup and enhances splice results
- Runs on 110 V power
- Quickly cycles up to temperature
- Cooled by air
- Reduces splice times by over 70-75%
- 17-22 minute cycle time for RedDrive® 45 press
- 18-22 minute cycle time for RedDrive 77® press
Run into a slow heat alert? Check out 2 Ways to Fix the Slow Heat Alert on Your Aero 325 Press to make sure you're using the right extension cord and power cord to run your press.
The Complete Solution
- Increased belt life
- 10–15% stronger belt
- 25% less tension drive
- 70% reduced splicing time
- Increased splice strength by 30–40%
- RedDrive® splice training
- Up and running in 80% less time
- 15% more competitive than OEM product
- Cut and prepared same as existing material
Related Products & Services
Resources - RedDrive® solutions
Learn how our exclusive RedDrive® belt and splicing system increases uptime and reduces splicing time by up to 70%.
Learn how Mi Conveyance Solutions solved a customer's Aero 325 press slow heat alert.
Join Mi's Tony as he and Flexco's Mark Green demonstrate how the Flexco Novitool Aero 325 press can save your maintenance staff time and money by splicing your RedDrive and other live roller conveyor belts quicker and easier than ever before.
Join Mi Conveyance Solutions for a two-hour session of hands-on training: Belting 101, Belt Splicing, RedDrive® Splice and more!